Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Book News: Madame Tussaud

I am so thrilled to tell you guys that Michelle Moran's most recent novel, Madame Tussaud: A Novel of the French Revolution has been optioned for a mini-series! This is exciting news for any writer, even if they have to hand over the creative licenses to someone else.

I couldn't be happier for her! I have enjoyed all 3 of her novels (Nefertiti, The Heretic Queen, and Cleopatra's Daughter) in addition to Madame Tussaud and highly recommend them, especially if you are a huge historical fiction reader.

For more details on the deal click here.

As more details on casting, director and air dates come to light I will definitely keep you informed!

Congratulations to Michelle!

Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was so thrilled too when I found this out last week, I loved so much Madame Tussaud. So I tried to congratulate the author, found her on Facebook, she accepted to befriend me, I added a comment, she had something like 150 already on that topic, and she answered my comment, as she did every other comment!! what a lady, I tell you!
here is my review of madame Tussaud:
http://wordsandpeace.wordpress.com/2011/03/01/madame-tussaud-a-novel-of-the-french-revolution/
Emma @ Words And Peace

Farin said...

Yay! I loved this book and think it would be fabulous as a mini series!

Michelle Moran said...

Thank you, everyone!!!! It really is very exciting, and I hope I'll have more news very soon :)