Sunday, August 30, 2020

Sunday Skim


Week of 8/23/2020:


Finished:




Currently Reading:


                                                                Looking Forward To:





Full swing of school this week and it's going well but not without some hiccups. I've accepted that it is what it is for now and I'm hoping they can at least get back in the building a couple days a week in the fall. I think that would help everyone's mental and emotional states. 

Cleo McDougal Regrets Nothing was a wonderful read as was The Heir Affair. I'm actually ok if the authors don't write another novel in the series. Some times your readers use of their own imaginations on what happens to the characters is just fine. 

I'm ditching audiobooks again which means I probably won't meet my goal but you know what; it is what it is. With the kids home for school and not having the ability to shut myself off in a meeting room to work, my time with audio is limited and I'm rarely in the care by myself to listen. I hope to get back to listening to books but it might not be until 2021. 

No comments: