Sunday, August 23, 2020

Sunday Skim



Week of 8/16/2020:


Finished:




Currently Reading:



                                                                Looking Forward To:






Back to school happened at the end of last week for us and it was different. Both my kids really want to be back physcially in school but for now they are remote learning. We set the up with desks in their rooms so here's hoping it works out better than it did in the Spring. I'm always glad the first week is never a full week and I think it'll help even more this year as things are a bit off. 

I didn't enjoy Ms. Sullivan's latest as much as I did her previous novels but it was exceptionally written but it didn't resonate with me. It happens right? 

I've got some exciting books from the library that I'm hoping to get to soon. The Heir Affair is one I've been dying to read but waiting for my sister to finish her current read so we can buddy read it. 

How are you holding up? 


Share/BookmarkGoogle+

No comments: