Sunday, August 9, 2020

Sunday Skim



Week of 7/26/20 and 8/2/20:


Finished:







Currently Reading:







                                                                Looking Forward To:



So I've been a little absent from writing reviews lately and I apologize for that. Work has gotten busy in the midst of traveling a bit for baseball tournaments. I'm hoping as this weekend was our last one, I can get back to doing the books I'm reading justice.

I'm sure you all are feeling a bit overwhelmed as I am with the prospect of school opening. No choice will be the right one for everyone; so whatever anyone decides has to be right for them and their kids. We didn't have a choice both my kids will start the school year online; one was super upset and the other one was like, well what can I do about it? So there will be 4 of us home again working and being students. Like the rest of the US, we are thinking about workspaces and desks.

I hope you all are doing well physically, emotionally and mentally during this weird time.

Share/BookmarkGoogle+

No comments: