Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Julie's Wrap Up: List Swap Challenge 2012


Woo hoo! I did it! I finished our List Swap Challenge! Nothing like taking all 12 months to complete it, though. I couldn't be more happy with the books I read this year. Both the ones I chose for myself and the ones that Alice picked for me. Plus, I really enjoyed the one we read together.

Here is what I finished (in no particular order):

The Legacy by Katherine Webb
The Midwife's Confession by Diane Chamberlain
Somewhere Over the Sun by Adi Alsaid
The Kingdom of Childhood by Rebecca Coleman
Girls Poker Night by Jill A. Davis
Dream When You Are Feeling Blue by Elizabeth Berg
The Lost Hours by Karen White
Skeletons at the Feast by Chris Bohjalian
Flying Changes by Sara Gruen
The News Where You Are by Catherine O'Flynn
Think of a Number by John Verdon

I am very much looking forward to our List Swap Challenge for 2013!


Share/Bookmark

No comments: