Sunday, December 30, 2012

2012 Criminal Plots Challenge: Jenn's Wrap Up

...and with The 8th Confession, I've also completed Jen of Jen's Book Thoughts 2012 Criminal Plots Challenge.  I read thrillers almost as much as YA, so this one wasn't a stretch for me.  Here's what I read:

  1. Novel with a weapon in the title:  A Hoe Lot of Trouble by Heather Webber  - Reviewed 7/23/12
  2. Book published at least 10 years ago:  The Black Echo by Michael Connelly - Reviewed 4/11/12
  3. Book written by an author from the state/province/etc. where you live:  Murder On The Mind by L.L. Bartlett.  - Reviewed 1/31/12
  4. Book written by an author using a pen name - Heat Rises by Richard Castle  -Reviewed 9/18/12
  5. Crime novel whose protagonist is the opposite gender of the author - The 8th Confession by James Patterson.  Reviewed 12/30/12
  6. A stand-alone novel written by an author who writes at least one series:  Ransom River  by Meg Gardiner - Reviewed 12/5/12

I don't know if she will be hosting another one, but I'll surely join in if she does!

Share/Bookmark

No comments: