Thursday, December 15, 2011

Alice & Julie's List Swap Challenge 2012


In 2011 we borrowed this one from Jen at Devourer of Books, so we're going to continue to borrow it for 2012. Alice and I have decided again to do the List Swap Challenge.

What I liked about this challenge is that it got both of us out of our comfort zone in terms of what we normally read. For example, I don't do a lot of romance and Alice doesn't do a lot of thrillers/mysteries. It also allows your partner to pick some of their favorite reads and have you read them.

Basically, you choose five books for yourself to read and five books for your challenge partner to read, then one book to read together.


Our Book Together



Alice's Picks for Julie



Julie's Picks for Alice



Alice's 5 Picks



Julie's 5 Picks



What do you think of our choices and our picks for each other? I'm intrigued by Alice's choices for me. She has quite the mix!

I think she'll like what I've picked for her, if she's in the mood for some historical fiction...


Share/Bookmark

No comments: