Sunday, March 31, 2019

Sunday Skim


In the vain of trying something new here on the blog, I thought I might start with some Sunday posts summarizing what I've read, what I plan to start and upcoming books I'm looking forward to.

Week of 3/25/2019:


Finished:



Well Harlan Coben has always been a favorite of mine and his newest Run Away is one that you shouldn't miss. There are some twists and turns I didn't see coming. The Tea Girl of Hummingbird Lane is a coming of age story set in the mountains of China and while I thought it was a strong book of Ms. See's it wasn't my favorite.

Currently Reading:




Looking Forward To:




April looks to be a busy month in the book publishing industry so my list is quite long. It also means a lot of baseball for us and both my kids are doing track this year. I forsee sneaking in pages whenever I can. Where do you sneak in pages? 




Share/BookmarkGoogle+

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I hear you about sneaking in pages- I always have a book with me, so I sneak reading in at any available moment. I spend a lot of time in the car, waiting to pick my husband up from the train (and less often, picking my son up after choir practice or theater ushering), so I do a lot of my reading while waiting. Best not to waste that time, right? :)

Hope you have a great week! :)

Julie said...

My husband laughs because I always have a book with me, especially waiting for practices to get over! Even if it's 2 pages, right?!