Sunday, March 10, 2019

Sunday Skim


In the vain of trying something new here on the blog, I thought I might start with some Sunday posts summarizing what I've read, what I plan to start and upcoming books I'm looking forward to.

Week of 3/4/2019:


Finished:




First, Kate Quinn's novel is wonderful. It is a historical fiction with a bit of thriller mixed in. When you pick it up just beware that it is lengthy and detailed but worth it. It is such a shame that Anita Shreve is no longer of this earth because her last book was fantastic. It reminds me of all her earlier work that made me love her writing and her stories.

Currently Reading:


Looking Forward To:





Not the best reading week due to life and the fact that The Huntress is 500+ pages.We all have weeks like this where life gets in the way and you don't get to read as much. For me it's my escape from stress, my relaxation and sometimes the only thing that keeps me sane. What does reading mean to you and for you?


Share/BookmarkGoogle+

No comments: