Sunday, February 17, 2019

Sunday Skim



In the vain of trying something new here on the blog, I thought I might start with some Sunday posts summarizing what I've read, what I plan to start and upcoming books I'm looking forward to.

Week of 2/11/2019:


Finished:





I love it when I read two distinctly different books in a week. It makes it easier to remember the books and to write my reviews. The Last Romantics is one of those books that will stick with me for a very long time. I really can't recommend this one more; seriously grab it and read it ravenously. Ghosted was a book that got great buzz but I wasn't sure how it would be but I really enjoyed it. Definitely didn't go where I thought it was going.

Currently Reading: 



Looking Forward To:




Another solid week in the reading department even if my audio is taking me a little time to make my way through. It's not because China Dolls isn't great, it is, but pesky meetings at work get in the way. Anything that's taking you a little longer to get through than you originally thought?


Share/BookmarkGoogle+

No comments: