Sunday, February 10, 2019

Sunday Skim


In the vain of trying something new here on the blog, I thought I might start with some Sunday posts summarizing what I've read, what I plan to start and upcoming books I'm looking forward to.

Week of 2/4/2019:


Finished:






Forget You Know Me is about what happens when our lives and lies spin out of our control and the repercussions of that decisions. The Pearl That Broke Its Shell  is a wonderful novel that is reminiscent of Khalid Hussaini story telling. It will move you to tears and you will cheer on these women. 


Currently Reading: 



Looking Forward To:



I really can't complain about my books lately. This week was a good variety with with mystery/thriller, historical fiction and a contemporary fiction genres. Anything on your radar lately that you want to share?





Share/Bookmark

No comments: