Sunday, February 3, 2019

Sunday Skim


In the vain of trying something new here on the blog, I thought I might start with some Sunday posts summarizing what I've read, what I plan to start and upcoming books I'm looking forward to.

Week of 1/28/2019:


Finished:


The Winter of the Witch is the final novel of the Winternight trilogy. This trilogy is out of my normal genre read but I'm so happy that I read it. The character development is off the charts fantastic. The Wartime Sisters is about 2 very different sisters who have never been close but have now been given the chance to repair the past all with World War II as a back ground.



Currently Reading: 

Looking Forward To:




My kids had 3 days off this week due to snow and cold. I worked from home those 3 days and they were surprisingly productive. It was also a great reading week. Although there was a bit of a lag on getting a new audiobook but then of course 3 came in at once! I hope you all stayed warm this week!


Share/BookmarkGoogle+

No comments: