Sunday, January 20, 2019

Sunday Skim


In the vain of trying something new here on the blog, I thought I might start with some Sunday posts summarizing what I've read, what I plan to start and upcoming books I'm looking forward to.

Week of 1/14/2019:


Finished:







Holy crap has it been a wonderful and varied reading week. One Day in December hit the romantic spot for me. It was a delight for me to lose myself in a book about love. The Silent Sister was another great novel from Diane Chamberlain that dealt with family, family secrets, love and finding forgiveness. Waisted won't be out until the end of May and I was luck to get an early copy of it but this is a book that every woman should read. I found myself tearing up in several places because it resonated so well.

Currently Reading: 



Looking Forward To:




I'm hoping that the books that are next on my list hit high notes as well. So far I can't complain about any books I've read in 2019. I have a feeling it's going to be a wonderful reading year.

No comments: