Sunday, January 6, 2019

Sunday Skim


In the vain of trying something new here on the blog, I thought I might start with some Sunday posts summarizing what I've read, what I plan to start and upcoming books I'm looking forward to.

Week of  12/17, 12/24 and 12/31/2018:


Finished:










Liars' Paradox was a great novel about twins that have been trained to survive attacks by unknown sources. I loved the pace of this one even if at times the plot was hard to follow. Where the Crawdads Sing was my last audiobook of 2018 and while I really enjoyed it/liked it I didn't love it like most people did. It's a wonderful story but I didn't feel that it lit me on fire. Half of What You Hear is a story about starting over and finding yourself again. I enjoyed it but didn't fully connect with the characters. The Gown was the perfect book to end 2018 with because it was simply amazing. It's the story of female resilience, female friendship and it is not to be missed. The Perfect Stranger is a great mix of mystery/psychological thriller that definitely has cat and mouse game elements to it. You do question if she's a reliable narrator as well. 

Currently Reading: 



Looking Forward To:






HAPPY NEW YEAR!! 

Here's to a great start to 2019 reads!

Share/BookmarkGoogle+

No comments: