Sunday, September 22, 2013

Children's Corner: The Foot Book

Review: We've had this book since my daughter was younger and it's one my kids always pick out when they want whimsy.

For my son, we really honed in on it about a year ago when he was having issues with rhyming. This was one of many great, simple Dr. Seuss books to use. Now, he pulls it off the shelf and reads it to me. He thinks the words are funny and the illustrations are even more funny. If he asks me to pick a book for him to read, I'll typically pick this. Not only can he read it but he's starting to get quicker at reading it as well.

Now that he's mastered this one, we'll move on to some of the other more complex Dr. Seuss books.

Share/BookmarkGoogle+

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We have this one, but haven't read it for a long time. I'll have to give it another try. Gage might appreciate it more now.