Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Blog Hop: A Hundred Summers

Beatriz Williams' new book A Hundred Summers is out on 5/30. While I haven't read it yet, I am anticipating loving it as much as Overseas.

To get you excited for the novel, a few of us are doing a blog hop with quotes from it. Below is my quote for the day:

 photo 52913_AHundredSummers1_zpse2f538fd.jpg

Please check out the other blog hoppers that are spreading the word about a great summer read!

5/28: Teresa's Reading Corner  
5/29: Julie
5/30: Anita Loves Books
5/31: Literate Housewife
6/1:  Linus' Blanket
6/2: The Redheaded Reader
6/3: Poof...Books
Thanks to Putnam books for the wonderful quote and graphic that accompanied it!

 Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Oh my! What a quote! I'm definitely getting antsy!

Unknown said...

Oh my stars...this is a wonderful quote. Very teasing!!