Thursday, May 30, 2013

Amrchair BEA: Jenn's Favorites

We don't read a lot of literary fiction around here. I in particular don't read a ton of serious fiction because, well, it's serious.

So, as the other instructions for today were be creative, I decided to share a few my favorite reads and show you how un-serious I am.

Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words...




Jennifer's Favorites

Infinite Days
Virals
This Must Be the Place
The Liar's Lullaby
Ice Cold
The Icing on the Cupcake
Asleep
The Girl Who Chased the Moon
Garden Spells
The Sugar Queen
Howl's Moving Castle
Fire and Hemlock
The Memory Collector
The School of Essential Ingredients
The Host
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
The Da Vinci Code
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire


Jennifer's favorite books »

Share/Bookmark

7 comments:

Kimmy said...

Ooh I see lots of books to add to my TBR! :)

Unknown said...

There are at least a couple of your favorite reads that I have seen on other's blogs categorizing them as literary fiction! Harry Potter being one of the main ones :)

Unknown said...

So many amazing books up there! I LOVE Tempest by Julie Cross.

Laura said...

Ohhh, so many!!! And I know so many of them already! Love the Caster Chronicles and the Infernal Devices and of course Harry Potter!!! Great selection :D

Nise' said...

I see a lot of my favorites pictured here too.

Daniela said...

Haha, I love this! They may not be "serious business literary fiction" but there are some really awesome books on there! If I started to pick out the ones I've read and loved, this comment would get out of control.

Daniela @ The Cozy Armchair

Anonymous said...

I must be un-serious as well since many of those would be on my own list!