Sunday, September 16, 2012

Children's Corner: Oh The Places You'll Go

Review: Ok, I admit it until a few weeks ago I have never read this particular Dr. Seuss book and I am sorry that I hadn't experienced it as a child. My son and I picked this one out from the library but it will be one that I purchase soon.

This is a book that can be read and re-read until the end of time. It is such a positive message to kids. It shows them that they can go anywhere and do anything as long as they believe in themselves. I believe this is imperative to drill into our kids heads. They shouldn't learn until later in life that you can't do everything. :)

I think it's a great book to visit or revisit as an adult. Perhaps, it might put some things in perspective for us older children.

I've always enjoyed Dr. Seuss books and I'm so happy that I found this gem of a book. If you haven't read it, then I highly encourage you to pick it up and do so.

 Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I am using this as a graduation from high school present for kidlet and having all her teachers from each year sign it (Hence starting now).

Julie said...

That is a fantastic idea.