Monday, March 29, 2010

GJR in a new Book Lover's Journal

Read, Remember, Recommend: A Reading Journal for Book Lovers by Rachelle Rogers Knight brings exceptional works of fiction to the attention of readers while inciting their overall enjoyment by exploring thoughts, feelings and emotions through the course of reading. The journal features dozens of cross-referenced lists of literary awards and notable picks and offers more than 2,500 suggestions to help readers discover great literature and new authors. Users can record books read, jot down thoughts and ideas, and keep track of recommendations, books borrowed and loaned, and book club history.

We are delighted that Girls Just Reading was included in the reference pages in this reference/source book. I received mine over the weekend and truly enjoyed flipping through the pages. The one thing I didn't enjoy; realizing how many books I've never read. ;)

I also noticed that a lot of the book blogs I read are mentioned in the references with us. As well as some that I don't currently read, that will be added to my blog roll.

I think that Read, Remember, Recommend: A Reading Journal for Book Lovers would be a fantastic gift for the bookworm in your family.

She also has one specifically for the YA reader in your house. Read, Remember, Recommend for Teens: A Reading Journal for Young Adult Book Lovers

The author, Rachelle Rogers Knight has her own blog, Bibliobabe where she incorporates parts of the journal into her blog. I have added her blog to my favorites as well.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I saw your blog in the book. Congrats! I've only just glanced at it, but it looks like it could be a very useful resource.

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric