Saturday, March 13, 2010

An Hour with Jodi Picoult...again

On Wednesday my sister and I went to see Jodi Picoult read from her new book, House Rules and then answer questions. The only question she won't answer is about the end of any of her books. She doesn't want someone to ruin it for other fans.

She read 3 chapters from House Rules, each in a different character's voice. I love hearing an author read. It makes the characters even more real than they are when they already jump off the page.

After she read she took questions for 30 minutes and then she signed books. Of course, authors are like rock stars to me, so I wasn't going to miss out on this opportunity even though I did the same thing 2 years ago.

If you have an opportunity to see her or any author in your local area. I highly recommend it.

I was able to take some pictures as well.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Myself, Jodi and my sister, Rebecca


No comments: