Friday, January 1, 2010

Books, Books, More Books...& a Contest II UPDATE

Ok, so yeah I haven't read as much as I hoped or wanted to this fall. Work was busier than expected which cut into my reading time at lunch and at night.

Here is the link to the original post and below are the updates on what I have read or books I read instead. Books that I completed are in red, books that I completed and changed are in blue.

October:
* The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown
* Shanghai Girls by Lisa See
* The Scarecrow by Michael Connelly
* Fade Away by Harlan Coben
* Loitering with Intent by Stuart Woods
* Cleopatra’s Daughter by Michelle Moran



November:
* Mission Canyon by Meg Gardiner
* The Girl Who Chased the Moon by Sarah Addison Allen

* Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton
* Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffenegger
* The Maze by Catherine Coulter

* Trust No One by Gregg Hurwitz


December:
*
Without Hesitation: Rasner Effect II by Mark Rosendorf
* The Help by Kathryn Stockett

* Stone Cold by David Baldacci
* Symmetry by Joyce Scarbrough
* Knit the Season by Kate Jacobs

* Standing Still by Kelly Simmons

So I read 10 out of my original 18. EEK!! Looks like I need to get cracking. So here is what I have left to read and I'm switching out 4 original books for 4 I promised to read in January/February.

January
* Trust No One by Greg Hurwitz
* When She Flew by Jennifer Shortridge
* The Girl with Glass Feet by Ali Shaw
* Standing Still by Kelly Simmons

February
* A Black Tie Affair by Sherril Bodine
* Reasons by Tracy Fabre
* Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton
* Without Hesitation: Rasner Effect II by Mark Rosendorf

March
* Mission Canyon by Meg Gardiner
* The Help by Kathryn Stockett
* The Girl Who Chased the Moon by Sarah Addison Allen
* Stone Cold by David Baldacci

If you guessed on the original post you can edit your guess here, if not feel free to join. You have until January 12th, to submit your guess.

2 comments:

Llehn said...

Wow, so many books read! I'm going to edit my guess to say that you'll finish reading the books at the end of April.

Happy reading :D

tweezle said...

What a great reading list! My guess is that you'll finish them all by April 15th.
Enjoy that fantastic list :)