Friday, August 17, 2007

Hi

Let me be honest, blogging kind of freaks me out a bit. I mean I'm in my mid 30s do I want all kinds of people reading my stuff...I guess since it's about books I'm cool with it. Although don't books reveal a lot about you. Just like Lisa, I have about 45 books on my shelf and that doesn't include the 10 my dad is holding for me and the 15 my sister has for us to read on loan from my aunt. Reading is a passion of mine. I read quickly if the book is entertaining. If it doesn't catch me in the first 50 pages I'm putting it down.

I like finding new authors and often buy the same ones over and over even if there books end up sucking (I'm looking at you James Patterson).

Classics are fine for a change every once and a while but I prefer "contemporary" books. You'll find that I do read chick lit and frankly there is nothing wrong with it especially when you've got talented writers like Jodi Picoult and Jennifer Weiner.

1 comment:

thePearlMag said...

Awwww.. check out thePearlMag.com

You just might likey!

-Gabby