Sunday, March 29, 2020

Sunday Skim



Week 3/22/2020:


Finished:



In An Instant is a heartbreaking novel about redemption, forgiveness and love. It will catch your breath and make you thankful for what you have in front of you. Code Name Helene is a fantastic historical fiction about a woman who was brave and fearless when the world needed her.
.

Currently Reading:



DNF:


It's possible I'll come back to this one but it was pretty heavy for everything we are experiencing right now.  

Looking Forward To:







I hope everyone out there is holding up ok. Strange and surreal times we are living in right now but we will make it through. We got some small little projects done around the house since we were supposed to be on vacation. I got some reading done but no progress on my audiobook; that'll happen this week when I'm back WFH.

Share/BookmarkGoogle+