Saturday, October 31, 2009

National Novel Writing Month


I'm a reader not a writer, although sometimes I think I'd like to write a novel but I'm not sure I have one original idea.

So, in honor of those who do want to write, November is National Novel Writing Month. Apparently you are supposed to write 50,000 words in 30 days. That seems like a lot to me but maybe it's not.

So to all you budding novelist out there, maybe National Novel Writing Month will give you the challenge you need to write your book.

Click here for the website.

Are any of you going to participate? Will it be your first attempt at writing a novel?

2 comments:

Carrie K. said...

I am participating - and it's my first time. I'm trying not to freak out. :)

Serena said...

Carrie: Don't freak out. Its all in fun. if you want to be buds on nano's site I'm pavcrawphan.

This is my 5 or 6 time participating.