Thursday, May 14, 2009

Books, Books, More Books ...& a Contest UPDATE

A couple months ago I took a picture of my TBR pile and counted 17 books!! So then I challenged you readers to post when you'd think I'd finish 17 books. Well I'm not done yet but I am halfway through the pile! YAY!!! Below is what I've finished:

1) The Tea Rose
2) Sing Them Home
3) Skylight Confessions
4) Physick Book of Deliverance Dane
5) Faith and Honor
6) Darling Jim
7) Knit Two
8) Meeting Mr. Wrong
9) Triple Cross

That's a lot of books read and reviewed since March. Hopefully I can chug along here in May and announce a winner soon!!

3 comments:

Serena said...

keep going...you can do it.

MonkAre said...

It’s so nice site. We love to see more on this site. Keep on updating… MonkAreRee Bali ***dfwdertg

sheep#100 said...

Good for you. More people should read. If you are ever hard up for new titles/authors, come visit my book blog.