Tuesday, September 25, 2007

A Word About Bones

For the last couple of weeks I have been catching up on the tv show Bones (thanks Jenn). This show is based on Kathy Reichs' Temperence Brennan novels. As both Jenn and Jules have mentioned, the tv show and characters are quite different to the ones in the series. Now, I must admit that I have yet to begin reading the series, but catching up with the show has certainly increased my desire to do so.

The shows new season premiered this evening with another great episode. If you ever feel like taking a break from reading this is a good one to watch. Don't worry about feeling too guilty, because it is based on books.

Don't you just love that theme song?

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I've always thought the TV version of Tempe is supposed to be a little more like Reich's herself.

Julie said...

See I always thought the book version was more like KR. Interesting?! :)