Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Monthly Rewind: March 2024



* Indicates Audiobook
*
                                                   ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐         ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
*
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐                ⭐⭐⭐⭐1/2

*
  ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐              ⭐⭐⭐⭐ 1/2                ⭐⭐⭐             ⭐⭐⭐⭐1/2




⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


*
⭐⭐⭐⭐

⭐⭐⭐


As you can see, March was an unbelievable reading month! It is probably the first month I can remember that I had the majority of 5 ⭐reads. My biggest surprise was The Haunting of Velkwood because it is definitely not my usual genre but I truly enjoyed the character development. I really wanted to love Ruthless Vows but I just couldn't and it was a definite let down compared to Divine Rivals

I wasn't sure what to expect from Frozen River but what I got was one of my top books of 2024 but my top book will probably be The Women. I just don't see anything coming out that will bump it from that perch. 

Any book stand out for you in March?

No comments: