Thursday, August 4, 2022

Monthly Rewind - July



* Denotes Audiobooks

Home Run (You should run and get this): 



*



Triple (You really don't want to miss it):

*






Double (You could get on the waiting list at the library and be ok):


*




Single (Wait it out): N/A





Strike Outs (Don't bother):  N/A


So I read way more than I thought in July! I guess it helps reading 3 YA novels in 24-48 hours helps. Not as many audiobooks as June but still a good amount for July. I think from now on Simone St. James books will just be on audio because they are really good listens. I highly recommend The Work Wife for a good women supporting women novel plus the insight to how Hollywood really runs their homes. The Lies I Tell is a great mystery/thriller and has a great ending. 


Share/BookmarkGoogle+

No comments: