Friday, July 1, 2022

Monthly Rewind - June 2022



* Denotes Audiobooks

Home Run (You should run and get this): 






*




Triple (You really don't want to miss it):


*

*




Double (You could get on the waiting list at the library and be ok):





Single (Wait it out): N/A





Strike Outs (Don't bother):  N/A



Another great month for books. Jamie Brenner's writing and novels just keeps getting better with each novel, so I can't wait to see what she has for me in 2023. Again, audiobooks have been my saving grace this month due to a busy June. July doesn't slow down either but I'm hoping some long weekends will help me get some good reading in. 

Share/BookmarkGoogle+

2 comments:

fredamans said...

I want to read Razorblade Tears! Great job for you! Happy July!

Anonymous said...

Definitely read it. It’ll be on my best of for the year!