Friday, October 1, 2021

Monthly Rewind: September 2021



I wanted to try a little something new here and see how it goes. I thought it might be fun to see how the books I read the previous month fell out. I'll include both books I've read and listened to for the month. 

* Denotes Audiobooks

Home Run (You should run and get this): 





Triple(You really don't want to miss it):



*



*


*


 

Double(You could get on the waiting list at the library and be ok):




*

Single(Wait it out): N/A





StrikeOuts(Don't bother):  N/A


It was a solid month for my reading. Now while I enjoydd Cloud Cuckoo Land I didn't find it as immersive as All the Light We Can Not See. That being said, I have a feeling it'll be a huge success. 

Share/BookmarkGoogle+



2 comments:

fredamans said...

I've read both of those Chevy books, heck, I've read them all by her... LOL... Good stuff!! Happy Spooktober!

Julie said...

I love her books. :)