Friday, August 6, 2021

Monthly Rewind - July 2021



I wanted to try a little something new here and see how it goes. I thought it might be fun to see how the books I read the previous month fell out. I'll include both books I've read and listened to for the month. 

* Denotes Audiobook

HomeRun (You should run and get this):



Triple(You really don't want to miss it):

 

*


Double(You could get on the waiting list at the library and be ok):





Single(Wait it out):

*



StrikeOuts(Don't bother):  N/A


When you put all the books in a single post it is amazing how much I've really read in the month. Sometimes it seems like you aren't making progress but you really are. Keep that in mind when you feel like you are in a slump. 

Share/BookmarkGoogle+

1 comment:

fredamans said...

I feel the same about Such A Quiet Place. Happy August!