Sunday, April 12, 2020

Sunday Skim



Week 4/5/2020:


Finished:



I loved You and Me and Us because Ms. Hammer doesn't give into the cliches but it does tug at your heartstrings. I feel like I was the last person to read/listen to The Alice Network but I didn't love it as much as others seem to have. I felt like it dragged a bit.

Currently Reading:




Looking Forward To:





Well this week wasn't as long as last but its still hard to concentrate at times so I find myself trying to be done with work earlier so I can have some decompressing time. I sit at the kitchen table so in the morning my kids sit with me so I do double duty. I find myself sitting on our front room couch and just looking out our picture window to just zone and this isn't a place I normally sit in. Are you doing anything new to cope?

No comments: