Sunday, April 7, 2019

Sunday Skim


In the vain of trying something new here on the blog, I thought I might start with some Sunday posts summarizing what I've read, what I plan to start and upcoming books I'm looking forward to.

Week of 4/1/2019:


Finished:



Honestly, I can't say enough about the 2 books I finished this week. They were moving, hopeful and gut-wrenching but in very different ways. The Girl He Used to Know is about rekindling first love and the obstacles you face when you've changed and I'm Fine and Neither Are You is about getting real with those you love even if it's a bit painful at first.


Currently Reading:




Looking Forward To:



I love it when I have a really good reading week. It makes the hectic schedules seem less that way. My audio-book is Tana French's newest standalone and the first one I'm listening to. I'm not that far in but I am intrigued to see what she does with this one. Can't go wrong with a family secrets novel. Who is an author that you've read their books but haven't tried in audio? Would you be willing to try?


Share/BookmarkGoogle+

No comments: