Sunday, December 9, 2018

Sunday Skim




In the vain of trying something new here on the blog, I thought I might start with some Sunday posts summarizing what I've read, what I plan to start and upcoming books I'm looking forward to.

Week of  12/3/2018:


Finished:






Out of the 3 books I finished this week by far my favorite was Into The Black Nowhere. It's a heart pounding, keep you up at night novel. I mean I even had some nightmares related to it. She continues to be one of my favorite writers. Red Notice was an utterly fascinating non-fiction account about high finance in Russia with major corruption. After finishing I did some more Googling and was intrigued by how this story continues to unfold.  People will love Diane Setterfield's atmospheric new novel but I have decided that her books aren't for me. 

Currently Reading: 




Looking Forward To:



It was a better week at work and I only have 8 more days of work until 2019. I'm pretty sure I can survive. 😀 This week was a good reading week both in print and in audio as you can tell from above. This week is busy with band concerts and basketball games/practices. At least my daughter's school musical is finished.

Share/BookmarkGoogle+

No comments: