Sunday, December 2, 2018

Sunday Skim


In the vain of trying something new here on the blog, I thought I might start with some Sunday posts summarizing what I've read, what I plan to start and upcoming books I'm looking forward to.

Week of  11/26/2018:


Finished:






Currently Reading: 

 


Looking Forward To:




Back to work this week was hard. I'll be honest this past year at work has been really rough and this week confirmed that it's really not ending soon. I'm counting down the days until I'm off work again while trying to get as much work done as I can. As far as reading goes, I really enjoyed Ms. Bradford's first book in her new series. So much so that I was trying to figure out when the next one comes out! My audiobook is like a espinoge/thriller but non-fiction. This one was recommended by my dad and I'm definitely enjoying it.


Share/BookmarkGoogle+

No comments: