Sunday, October 28, 2018

Sunday Skim



In the vain of trying something new here on the blog, I thought I might start with some Sunday posts summarizing what I've read, what I plan to start and upcoming books I'm looking forward to.

Week of 10/22/2018:  

Finished:


 



The Clockmaker's Daughter by Kate Morton: I patiently wait for Ms. Morton's
new books and this one doesn't disappoint. I dare say I even cried. (Rating: 5/5)




Tangerine by Christine Magnan: I had heard a lot of buzz surrounding this book and it didn't disappoint. This is definitely a psychological thriller that reminded me of Single White Female but set in the 1950s in an exotic country. The audio version is great and the suspense is palatable. (Rating: 4/5)










Up Next:




Looking Forward to:




Now that I'm officially done with my MBA (YAHOO!!) and work is still busy not crazy, I should start to make it through my back log. I'm looking forward to a week off at Thanksgiving where the kids and I can chill out.

Share/BookmarkGoogle+

No comments: