Thursday, January 8, 2015

Julie's Year in Review

In Lieu of a "Best of" post because frankly I'm sick of them; I'm just going to post here what I read in 2014, in order of completion. It was a great year for both reading and other things in life. I didn't make my initial goal of 85 books but that's ok because I had a lot going on during the last quarter of the year. It was wonderful to start off the year with such a fantastic read (Bella Cora) and to end the year with yet another gem from Sarah Addison Allen. Do you see anything here that you read as well? What are your thoughts?

Julie's 2014 Reads

Belle Cora
The Secret of Magic
The Wife, the Maid, and the Mistress
This Dark Road to Mercy
The Daring Ladies of Lowell
Fallen Beauty
Outlander
While Beauty Slept
The Accident
The Opposite of Maybe
The Moon Sisters
The Last Enchantments
On the Rocks: A Novel
Seducing Ingrid Bergman: A Novel
Cassidy Lane
Tempting Fate
The Ballad of Barnabas Pierkiel
Ready Player One
Beautiful Disaster
Boy, Snow, Bird


Julie's favorite books »

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Favorite book of the year? You can tell me!

Julie said...

That's a tough question. My favorite book of the year...All Fall Down by Jennifer Weiner. It resonated with me then and it does now. It was just so well written and the main character is someone you root for and get frustrated with.