Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Book News: Perfect on Paper

I received great news from Maria Murnane, author of "Perfect on Paper": It has been picked up by a publishing house. Amazon is branching out into publishing and have chosen Perfect on Paper to be one of their books. The book will be revamped and re-released in early 2010.

Based on my review, I highly recommend that you don't wait until amazon releases this funny novel in 2010, go to amazon and buy one now! Once you've read it and love it, contact Maria so she can put you on her email list. Maria@mariamurnane.com

Congratulations to Maria on her hardwork to get this book published in mass quantities!

2 comments:

Maria Murnane said...

Thanks Julie!! I am so exciting about this!!

-Maria Murnane :)

Maria Murnane said...

Oops I mean I'm so EXCITED! Ha ha I'm so jazzed I can't even type straight. Thanks for helping to spread the word about my book!

-Maria Murnane :)