Thursday, June 26, 2008

Book to Movie: The Tenth Circle

If you read the blog with any regularity you know that I'm a huge Jodi Picoult fan. I'm sorry to say that The Tenth Circle: A Novel isn't one of them but I will probably read it in 2008.

Nonetheless, I'm excited that Lifetime has chosen to adapt another one of her novels to the small screen. When I saw Jodi speak in March, she was excited about the movie and how they handled the graphic comic that is key in the book. So, while it airs this weekend The Tenth Cirlce movie, I won't be viewing it. Instead, I'll record it and save it for viewing after I read the book.

It airs on 6/28 at 9pm EST on Lifetime.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I'm so glad I came by your blog because I was not aware that Jodi Picoult's The Tenth Circle was being made into a movie.

I did read that book, but I will have to remind myself what it was about. I'll definitely have to check out the movie!

-jessica