Sunday, January 27, 2008

Got a Question for John Grisham?

I moved past my John Grisham obsession sometime ago, although I still find myself compelled to pick up his legal thrillers, which means I'll likely be purchasing The Appeal (his new book) to read on one of my many plane rides this year.

He's being interviewed by the TODAY show on Tuesday, January 29, and plans to answer viewer questions, so if you have one, go ahead and send it in - link here. I'm pretty sure I have a question, but I dont' know what it is yet.
Also, here is a link to an interview that Borders did with him. It's a short one, with the plan for the full interview to be posted on Wednesday, January 30.

By the way, I highly recommend The Innocent Man. It was well-written, heartwrenching and shed some light on how easily injustice happens.

1 comment:

Barbara's Journey Toward Justice said...

Thought you may be interested in this from my blog,Barbara's Journey Toward Justice.

Dennis Fritz started his "Journey Toward Justice" July 2005.
July is when he started writing his book "Journey Toward Justice" in which he details his arrest and subsequent imprisonment until his release April 15, 1999.

Dennis Fritz was Ron Williamson's friend and co-defendant in the Debra Sue Carter murder case. John Grisham wrote about the case in his book,The Innocent Man: Murder and Injustice in a Small Town. Grisham writes about Ron Williamson and his role in the case. He does an excellent job and is a Great Book.
Dennis Fritz was close to Ron Williamson, and I am sure Dennis has his own stories about their life and times together.
John Grisham announced in 2005 he was going to write a book I decided then that if he could do it so could I", said Dennis Fritz. I am now on a Mission, and that is to bring about public awareness of false convictions."