Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Plumtastic!?!

The new Stephanie Plum book is due out June 17th, Fearless Fourteen, and I must say I'm looking forward to it. I still have Plum Lucky on my 'to read' pile even though I'm not a huge fan of the "Between the Numbers" books. (They always seem a little whimsical and silly, but still a good dose of Stephanie while waiting for the next Number Book.)

I know Julie is getting a little frustrated with Stephanie. She's ready for her to grow up and move on with her life... I'm not sure I'm ready for that though. Although, I am waiting for one of the men in her life to grow up.

What are your thoughts? Oh, and be sure to mention whether you are you a Babe or a Cupcake...

5 comments:

Julie said...

If I had to chose I'd be a cupcake but don't all of us want a little babe in our lives at somepoint. :)

I didn't even order Plum Lucky because I don't think the in between the numbers are worth it. If they added something to the story maybe I would.

Jenn said...

I guess I'm a Babe as I can't handle Joe's chauvanistic side. If Joe'd just grow up I'd be a Cupcake.

Mari said...

I can't wait to read the new book. a friend of mine gave me all her books two summers ago and I couldn't put them down. I know get the new books after she finishes to read.

I haven't gotten tired of her yet. How many books later? :)

cupcake

Jessica said...

I agree... the between the numbers books are so teasing. They only give you the smallest taste of what you really want to read, and on top of that... there's little or no Joe or Ranger! And that makes me sad.

I'm all about Ranger!

KT said...

oh, i'm a cupcake, cause i think she actually has a chance with him. Ranger's the spice in her life, but Joe is her guy, in my opinion.

i will never get tired of reading these books!!! :)