Sunday, September 17, 2023

Sunday Skim





Week of 9/10/2023:
Finished:





Currently Reading:





Looking Forward To:



I've got a little bit of time until I need to start my October reads, so I thought I'd get to a couple back list books. Fantasy novels aren't really my thing but my niece said I had to read Fourth Wing, so I'll see what the hype is about. 

I've been on a kick lately for watching some movies on Netflix based on books. Of course I've seen the To All the Boys I loved Before trilogy, The Kissing Booth trilogy and almost done with the After series if I could just stream the last movie. I watched Love at First Sight which is based on a book by Jennifer E. Smith and started The Other Black Girl on Hulu and I'm definitely intrigued after reading the book. I'm happy to see so many books getting adapted for the "small" screen. 












Share/Bookmark

No comments: