Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Monthly Rewind - February 2022



* Denotes Audiobooks

Home Run (You should run and get this): 




*



Triple (You really don't want to miss it):



*

*


Double (You could get on the waiting list at the library and be ok):

*




Single (Wait it out): N/A





StrikeOuts (Don't bother):  N/A


February was a great reading month with lots of variety for me. I had romance, historical fiction,  thrillers, espionage and social commentary. I absolutely LOVED Beautiful Little Fools and The Liz Taylor Ring. They both are historical fiction but very different and quality reads. I have to recommend This is My America if you are looking for social commentary and a look at our broken justice system. Jennifer Weiner never disappoints and only my 2nd time listening to one of her books. 

What books did you enjoy this month?


 Share/BookmarkGoogle+

No comments: