Sunday, July 18, 2021

Sunday Skim


Week of 7/11/2021:


Finished:







Currently Reading
:



Looking Forward To:



To say I devoured While We Were Dating is a big understatement. Every book, Ms. Guillory's writing gets that much better. The Only Plane in the Sky was intense, heartwrenching and in some ways,  healing. For those of us who remember where we were that day, it's a deeper dive into those people directly involved. I love a good celebrity memoir and Andrew McCarthy's lives up to the overall enjoyment of hearing about their career through their eyes. 

Baseball winds down next weekend for us, so I'm hoping to be able to relax, read and hang with friends. Maybe I'll even cook a bit more than I tend to do during the season. How are you all wrapping up your summer?

 Share/BookmarkGoogle+


No comments: