Sunday, January 10, 2021

Sunday Skim - Year End Wrap Up


Week of 12/20/2020 and 12/27/2020:


Finished:







These were the last books of 2020 that I read and I'm happy that they were the ones I chose because they were each so good and so dfiferent than the one before it and after it. Technically I finished Harlan's on New Year's Day but I'm still counting it for 2020. 😀

As for the rest of 2020, I didn't make my goal of 104 books and so much so I edited it down to 85 and still didn't make it. You know what, I'm still ok with what I did read because 2020 was a weird year to say the least. In reflection it's acting as a Teacher's Assistant, binge watching shows, lack of audiobooks and inability to focus at times for why my numbers were down. I'm hopeful for 2021 and one of my goals is to read my own TBR, even if it's 10. 

Here is the round up of my favorite 2020 reads, in no particular order:
























Here's to a better 2021 in all areas of our lives! 
Share/Bookmark




No comments: