Sunday, June 21, 2020

Sunday Skim



Week of 5/31/2020, 6/7/2020 and 6/14/2020:


Finished:






Currently Reading:



                                                                Looking Forward To:


So, we got a new patio with a fire pit and it has halted my ability to do a Sunday Skim for three weeks. 😁 That being said it hasn't halted my reading of some great books. I'm hoping that the span of good books will continue. I'm going to be more conscious of my diverse reading choices. I realize looking at my shelves that it was pretty white, even if a lot were female. I do realize that our shelves aren't totally reflective of what I read since I do get library books and use my kindle but I want to get different views on our world/society, so I'll be making better efforts.

Have you changed your reading choices?

No comments: