Sunday, May 17, 2020

Sunday Skim



Week 4/26/2020, 5/3/2020 & 5/10/2020:


Finished:






Currently Reading:



                                                                Looking Forward To:



I'll be honest, it's been hard to concentrate on books on and off over the last few weeks. Even harder to write some reviews so I'm a bit backlogged but you'll see some on the blog over the next few weeks. The books I'm reading are great so it's not lack of material it's just the uncertainty of things which adds to the stress, right? I finished a 1000 piece puzzle and that was satisfying but I have 3 I ordered and I don't want to do them right now. Anyone else feeling like this? I know I can't be alone. I can't wait for the nicer weather to be consistent so we can get outside a bit more.

I hope you are all healthy and safe.
Share/BookmarkGoogle+

No comments: