Sunday, November 3, 2019

Sunday Skim



Week of 10/27/2019:


Finished:

Uh nothing because I DNF'd a book and my audio is a long one. 

DNF:

I really wanted to get into this one and love it but I couldn't.

Currently Reading:





Looking Forward To:




One of these days life will slow down and I'll get back to writing reviews and I hope that is this week. I haven't even been watching my tv shows because I've been so wrapped up in the World Series. I was rooting for the Nationals and happy they won but honestly would have been fine with either team. Now I have to wait for Spring and move onto basketball season. It's going to be a long one with my 2 favorite teams (Bulls & Warriors - Steph Curry is out for 3 months!!) going through some growing pains.



Share/BookmarkGoogle+

No comments: