Sunday, September 15, 2019

Sunday Skim



Week of 9/8/2019:


Finished:





Kevin Kwan's series is serious escapism but I have to say the first one is my favorite because of the relationship of Rachel and Nick brought some levity. Fans of Liane Moriarty will really enjoy Pretty Guilty Women with complex female relationships and a murder. Girl, Wash Your Face was interesting listening to Ms. Hollis' experience but in the end it was the same platitudes you've heard before.


Currently Reading:


I LOVE Alice Hoffman and have been anxiously awaiting this one. Already into it and I can tell it's going to be a top read this year.

Looking Forward To:



It is coming upon my favorite time of year..Fall! It isn't because of Pumpkin Spice anything (yuk). I love the weather and watching the leaves change. My husband also loves making fires so I'm sure that will start up in October as well! It also means a bit more downtime as baseball wraps up and basketball doesn't start yet. What do you love about fall?

No comments: