Monday, December 7, 2009

Random Musings

Photobucket I have made a decision...I'm done with Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series, which mean I'm done with Ms. Evanovich since I don't read any of her other books. I think the divorce has been coming for a while but I realized today that I haven't read book 15 and I don't feel like I'm missing anything.

Someone will just have to tell me when the last book is written so I can find out if Stephanie ended up with Morelli or Ranger. I'm on Team Morelli.

With so many authors out there who has the time to waste on characters you just don't care about anymore.

Anyone else divorcing an author?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been complaining about this series the last few years and it was after the last Plum novel that I decided to give it up for good. I lean toward Joe too, although I wouldn't blame her for picking Ranger. But it's not worth reading book after book if she's never going to make a decision.